Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishing on Wednesday




Week 2 : Please join in the fun of turning our thoughts into things and our wishes into well-here-it-is! If you do your own wish list please refer back to this one. Or leave your wish on a comment below - free of charge!


  • I wish my spell check would just surrender to the idea that (ish) IS a word.
  • I wish spam was a federal offense.
  • I wish that we were not having such a bad winter that 32 is considered a heat wave.
  • I wish I had a time-remote control for "do overs".
  • I wish difficult people were plagued with hiccups.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I wish that my Blogger Dashboard would tell me when Regina actually posts a blog. Rather than telling me 17 hours later. Because then I might have posted about Wishing Wednesday too! And wished that my fish would not eat one another. And that I could sleep at night. And that people at the McDonald's drive through would not honk at me.