Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wishing Wednesday

Week 26: The one where we put on our pretend hats and believe that it's Wednesday...but don't make the week any longer.

  • I wish for another day of pleasant weather and great progress on knitting project so that I can end my week of sitting through soccer camp on a good note.
  • I wish for that icky feeling in my throat to NOT develop into something with more significant symptoms.
  • I wish for clear signs from the universe to point me in the right direction.
  • I wish for much productivity balanced with a nice amount of relaxing.
  • I wish for safe travels and safe returns for all the come-ers and go-ers.
Thanks:
  • for breezes that come out of no where.
  • for friendly faces that come in and out of our lives.
  • for hope and things to look forward to.
  • for sound sleep.

No comments: