Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wishing Wednesdays - 16

Wishing Wednesdays: 16


I wish I could get credit for my gardening workout on my pedometer.

I wish I could figure out how to knit in my sleep (or while exercising) so that I could make progress two places.

I wish that the animals around my house were not possessed with special needs. (more to come)

I wish I had known about the cruelty involved in the "making" of one of my fish. (Please don't support this practice.)

I wish I could spread respect around the world like icing on a cake. (Mmmmm. Cake.)

A wish for my son....I wish that Librarians would not become posessed crazy-book-hoarders as the school year closes. (more to come)



Thanks for the week -
I am thankful (and equally haunted) by the discovery of a local bakery about 2 blocks away from me.

I am thankful for the huge hosta order on the way to my house.

I am thankful that this crazy thing called "my job" has allowed me to meet some really neat-o people...and that they are always on my "reasons to hang in there" list.

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Boy...it sounds like there are a few stories here that I can't wait to read!

And now I kinda want cake, too...

Janet said...

Aww..you're on my thankful for list!

I had plenty to wish for today, and very little time for wishing. Mostly I wish that what I suspect to be a cold, and not, in fact, allergies, would quickly disappear.