Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishing Wednesdays







Week 21: 80% chance of grumpiness with happiness expected for the weekend.


  • I wish the puppy would stop having an upset tummy...it has caused rough mornings for me!
  • I wish I could take a nap...since I was up about every hour of the night (with the dog).
  • I wish that the concrete dudes would fix the catastrophe of a mess they have made in the backyard and complete the project.
  • I wish for patience as I wait (again) for the concrete to dry / cure...causing a 3 day wait (again) before putting up the pool. It's June people...MOVE IT!
  • I selfishly wish for rain during those 3 days - so that I'm not wishing I was in the pool. (And so that Mother Nature can take care of watering the plants that she tortured all night with her high winds and lashing rain.)


As a bonus wish: I wish to stop thinking evil thoughts about the concrete dude that RAN OVER my brand new hosta. One would think that being on the total opposite side of the yard would ensure safety? Clearly not.




Hoping for the grumpiness to pass quickly and for a good -rest of the week. What are you wishing for this week?

2 comments:

Janet said...

Mostly today I'm wishing I didn't have to be at work! Rainy, icky outside. Didn't want to get up. But I'm very sorry your doggie is sick, and that she kept you up all night.

Sarah @ Dream in Domestic said...

I hope this week has been going better than you anticipated!!!

I'd love to send you some of my rain because I don't want my hair to get all frizzy when I'm all dressed up for my 21st birthday bash tomorrow!